DPHSS Guidance Memorandum 2021-19 (Revision 1) RE: Vaccination Requirements for Establishments, Activities, and Organized Sports Relative to Executive Order 2021-19 Page 3 of 5
B. Vaccination Requirements
1. The following establishments and activities (referred to as Covered Establishments) shall require all individuals, including staff, patrons, participants, and coaches, age twelve (12) and older to show proof that they are fully vaccinated to enter their facilities or premises:
b. Bowling alleys;
c. Concerts and similar events;
d. Eating and Drinking Establishments with in-person,indoor/outdoor dining, except those in school building facilities;
e. Food courts at Shopping Centers or Malls;
f. Food service at funeral ceremony;
g. Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios;
h. Movie theaters;
i. Organized contact sports and competition;
j. Swimming pools;
k. Theaters and museums; and
l. Other Covered Establishments determined by DPHSS. (PLEASE SEE #9 ABOVE)
2. The following are acceptable proof of Full Vaccination:
a. CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type (name) of vaccine provided, and date of the last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
b. Photo or copy of a vaccination card as a separate document;
c. Photo of the vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
d. Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider;
e. Printed WEB-IZ documentation of vaccination information;
f. Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record or similar documentation issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction; or
g. Other proof as approved by DPHSS.
3. Covered Establishments shall not accept written self-attestation as proof of Full Vaccination.
4. Prior to entry into the facility, Covered Establishments must verify the Full Vaccination of each individual.
5. Covered Establishments are prohibited from serving any individual who fails to provide proof of Full Vaccination.